Re: Websites and things

On 17.02.2009 18:30, Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 09:47:01AM -0600, Michael Stahnke wrote:
A while back I mentioned that EPEL should be listed on the front page
of the Fedoraproject wiki.  I filed a ticket with the web
infrastructure folks (#1139) to make that happen.
Also, when clicking around on the wiki, EPEL is not listed as a SIG,
nor a Sub-project.  Which are we?  I get confused about these terms.
Either way, we should be listed on at least one of those.
It is explained on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Defining_projects
that a project is defined by the Fedora Project Board (or by the project
board for a sub-project). I don't recall the board nor FESCo telling that EPEL is a project, so I guess it is a SIG,

That's correct; it's a SIG and FESCo is above it in the Fedora hierarchy.

CU
knurd