Re: moving to Koji

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Well I would like to have it that it actually has bodhi votes before
it can be moved. We can have a process for the number of votes needed,
but I would rather have something getting a couple of +1's that can be
tracked than a 1 month timeframe and no one looking at it.

You don't have a big enough community for any such process to work well. EPEL user and contributor base is still small. You should keep things relaxed up atleast until you get a larger base to cover.

Rahul