RHEL 5.3

RHEL 5.3 brought with it some new additions
pexepct ( congrats rsc, your package got in unmodified)
java-1.6.0-openjdk (only on i386 and x86_64)  we will need to ExclusiveArch
ppc  it.

In accordance with out guideline of not replacing RHEL packages we need to
remove them.  there are possibly others.  Im going to get together a list of
packages that moved from EPEL to RHEL.  I will mark them dead in cvs and
remove them from the repos.

Dennis