How to push packages to EPEL now?

I since discovered three packages which had somehow regressed to
earlier versions when we moved over to Koji (fakeroot, febootstrap and
qemu).  I've rebuilt all three, but I still can't build my package
(libguestfs) which depends on these:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1446422&name=root.log

DEBUG util.py:256:  No Package Found for febootstrap >= 2.3
[...]
DEBUG util.py:256:  No Package Found for qemu-system-x86 >= 0.10.5

What can I do about this?

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html