bodhi 0.6.0 with EPEL support

Hey all,

I just deployed bodhi 0.6.0 to app1-6 and releng{2,1.stg}.  This release
contains patches from both Dennis Gilmore and myself to support pushing
updates for EPEL.

I just submitted my first EPEL update into bodhi, so things seem to be
working properly so far.  It should be safe to start queueing EPEL
updates, and we'll try doing a small push early next week.

Please file bugs here: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/newticket

Thanks,

luke