Re: Nagios 3.1.2

Once upon a time, Douglas E. Warner <silfreed silfreed net> said:
> I made the upgrade a couple months ago; nagios 3 has new/changed config
> options that won't work with a straight upgrade (as I think Mike has said
> repeatedly here).  Some new options need set, some old options need removed.

Does that apply to a majority of Nagios 2 installations?

The first time I updated MediaWiki from EPEL it broke, because I had to
go run a database update script (that I didn't know about before).  It
was annoying, but I'd rather have the update than not.  I'd say the same
applies to Nagios IMHO.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>