Re: current orphan packages in EPEL

On 07/10/2009 12:48 AM, Adam Miller wrote:
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Dennis Gilmore<dennis ausil us> wrote:
yum  the big difference between RHEL-4 and CentOS-4 is up2date vs yum

Dennis

I'm currently getting info from centos-devel list about why yum is
part of CentOS4 when its not in RHEL4. I think the deviation of
Enterprise Linux, which is what we package extra packages for, is no
grounds for us being concerned with our update/development model....
Just my opinion.
You do realize that a LARGE part of the EPEL consumers [including ISPs] use Centos, do you ?