Fail2ban + Shorewall Question

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:27:51 UTC 2009

I'm the EPEL maintainer for fail2ban and I'm actually all for the
change, but I don't have plans to deviate from the Fedora package
outside of backport patches that might pop up as needed and I'm not
the Fedora packager (the Fedora maintainer said he had no interest in
packaging fail2ban for EPEL).

If you could (or I can, either way) basically just copy and paste your
original email to the fedora-devel-list and we can get into
conversations about how people would like to see it handled "upstream"
then we can get that change reflected here in EPEL.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com