Re: No Koji static repos for EPEL?

On Thursday 16 July 2009 07:32:03 am Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> The EPEL builds aren't listed/built here:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/static-repos/
>
> The above link is a great resource for Fedora, so I can pull the
> bleeding edge RPMs just after they are built.  Any chance of adding
> the EPEL builds here too?
>
> Rich.
we build against RHEL and if we made static repos available they would not
work.  the repodata references all the rhel bits  but that are not available
to people outside of fedora's infrastructure. it would likely break things for
people.
you could use http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/repos/dist-5E-epel-
build/latest/ or http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/repos/dist-4E-epel-
build/latest/

however note that packages do not land in the buildroot until they are pushed
to stable and so are not available in any of the repos that would be made.

you can use koji download-build to download the packages.

Dennis