simple EPEL message

In today's meeting we discussed creating a simple message about EPEL
that attracts contributors.  We then agree to amplify the message
through blog posts, stories, and engaging with Marketing, Ambassadors,
and other word spreaders.

Here are some elements I think are important:

* Easier to contribute to EPEL than ever before.

* Stable, secure, well-maintained packages for enterprise Linux
  environments.

* Don't rebuild the wheel that we've already have greased and running
  well.

Ones that I don't know what to do with but would be fun to work in
somehow:

* Pathway to RHEL updates?

* Way to help define EL roadmap.

* If you run your business on a RHEL-base, you need to know about
  EPEL.

* If you package community-sourced software for your enterprise, why
  not do it in EPEL?

* Have you ever had EPEL recommended by Red Hat support, kbase,
  training, consultants, etc.?

cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41