Recent change in mock ??

BJ Dierkes wdierkes at 5dollarwhitebox.org
Fri Jun 5 22:03:43 UTC 2009

What OS (target) are you trying to build for?  I experienced issues
building packages for rhel3 after upgrading my mock box to rhel5.3.
The problem was due to the latest version of Yum not playing nice with
older target OS's.  The fix for that was actually to downgrade Yum.
And any of the dependencies that required that specific version of Yum.

Most likely, not related.