Re: June stable push ?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:24:19AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Note that a while back we discussed if EPEL is in need of a "steering
> comittee" which implies elections and such. We decided that it was much
> more a SIG than a Project. I don't know if that needs to be addressed
> by fesco.

To some degree, this is semantics.  Let's instead:

1. Figure out what is broken;
2. How to fix it;
3. Meet regularly to keep stuff on track;
4. Keep a clear set of tasks needed/done.

After that is moving, we can address if anyone needs to volunteer for
summary execution and replacement by a new regime.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41