wiki wrangler volunteer, fedbot questions

Hey, I just caught up on the minutes from today's meeting.

First, I noticed that the minutes weren't automatically in a Fedora
domain.  Do we manually move them to the wiki?

Second, I saw the call for EPEL wiki wrangling, and I would like to do
that.  Help needed, but I can outline a good plan for:

* Page renaming
* Content moving
* Organization

... then execute that plan ongoing.

To start with, I wanted to get us a few things:

* Task list
* Upcoming meeting agenda

Are those generated somehow by fedbot? Or do I just pull them from the
highlighted text visible in the IRC log?

thx - Karsten