June stable push ?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:06:21 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Karsten Wade<kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:24:19AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
>> Note that a while back we discussed if EPEL is in need of a "steering
>> comittee" which implies elections and such. We decided that it was much
>> more a SIG than a Project. I don't know if that needs to be addressed
>> by fesco.
>
> To some degree, this is semantics.  Let's instead:
>
> 1. Figure out what is broken;
> 2. How to fix it;
> 3. Meet regularly to keep stuff on track;
> 4. Keep a clear set of tasks needed/done.
>
> After that is moving, we can address if anyone needs to volunteer for
> summary execution and replacement by a new regime.

Me.. me..  can I get a cool white handkerchief and a hand-rolled
cigarette too? I want to apologize also for the last 6 months. After
November, my free time went to crap. I am working on making more time
available and should hopefully be able to focus more on EPEL also.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux