Re: Websites and things

On 01.03.2009 08:52, Karsten Wade wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 08:41:01PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 17.02.2009 19:12, Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 06:44:33PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
That's correct; it's a SIG and FESCo is above it in the Fedora hierarchy.
Maybe I should have added here: It's a SIG that is governed by the EPEL Steering Committee.
Meaning the structure of leadership is even more flexible, since SIGs
have no requirements on how leadership is handled.

Normally correct, but FESCo handled "running EPEL" over to the EPEL Steering Committee. So bigger changes might make that irrelevant or would require re-evaluation by FESCo.

But I doubt anyone cares there -- writing regular reports (similar to those from the FPC) also was a obligation iirc, but nobody cares that there haven't been reports for months. Similar for regular IRC meeting.

Cu
knurd