Websites and things

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:27:24 UTC 2009

I decided to start taking some action.  It may not be perfect, but I
get impatient, and like progress over perfection.

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SIGs --> Added an EPEL entry
* Changed EPEL/SteeringCommittee to [[EPEL Steering Committee]] and
fixed everything that linked to the old page. (The 'What Links Here'
link is great like that)
* Changed /EPEL/About to [[About EPEL]] -- fixed links
* Changed /EPEL/WishList to [[EPEL Package Wish List]] -- fixed links
* Changed /EPEL/SIG to [[EPEL SIG]] -- fixed links

That was all I really had time for tonight.

stahnma