EPEL Meeting Log: Fri Mar 27 21:00:00 UTC 2009

IRC LOG of today's meeting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meetings:EPEL_2009-03-27

Highlights:
* we actually met
* created a epel-announce mailing list
* stahnma will send out details of a bug fix day
* we need co-maintainers on many packages
* stahnma will try to work with perl-SIG on getting more packages into EPEL
* Moving to koji/bodhi still in the works

There's probably more, but that's what I remember.

Next week, we're planning to meet in #fedora-meeting at the same time.

stahnma