Re: Nagios upgrade

Mike, if you take the two streams of packages idea, I'd offer to help
co-maintain since you'll have twice the work.  Updates for two
versions doesn't sound all that fun to me.

Just a question, do people in Enterprises apply updates in EPEL
without reading through each one and ensuring it's compatible with
your needs/design?  We review most every update, mostly curious.

stahnma