Re: Nagios upgrade

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 18:25 -0500, Michael Stahnke wrote:
> Just a question, do people in Enterprises apply updates in EPEL
> without reading through each one and ensuring it's compatible with
> your needs/design?  We review most every update, mostly curious.

My clients bring in select updates into their YUM Custom Repos or Red
Hat Network (RHN) Satellite Server Custom Channels, and rarely tap the
repo directly.  But there could be some putting the EPEL YUM Repo
directly into their yum.conf/yum.repos.d.

--
Bryan J Smith     Senior Consultant    Red Hat GPS SE US
mailto:bjs redhat com         +1 (407) 489-7013 (Mobile)