Re: meeting questions

I'd like to move the meeting, but wouldn't object too much if others
wouldn't like to. I just unfortunately have a re-occurring meeting
every Friday for the next 2 and a half years due to an ERP project
here at work which is now (with the DST change) overlapping the EPEL
meeting.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com