RHEL 5.4 is out (kinda)

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:45:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,
    There's no official release notes anywhere but 5.4 images are up
in RHN and if you run yum update on your RHEL boxen then you'll have a
slew of new packages. I wanted to post to the list to see if there is
anything we need to do in terms of EPEL for the release? Do we need to
rebuild any packages, retire any that might have been included (I
assume we'll know more on that once there is an official release
announcement), etc?

Just a couple thoughts,
-Adam

--