Re: iotop for EPEL5

I already sent an email upstream in reference to backporting to python 2.4 just as I said I would during last week's EPEL meeting.

-Adam

On Sep 14, 2009 1:30 PM, "Ray Van Dolson" <rayvd bludgeon org> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:10:01AM -0500, BJ Dierkes wrote: > Hello all, > > Per the EPEL meeting la...

Hmm.  No. :)  Other than askin the iotop guys where they got that
_netlink module from or checking on one of the python development
lists.

I wonder how hard it would be to rip out the python 2.5+ socket module
as an external package and either install it explicitly with iostat in
some non-conflicting way or rename it and install it in some
non-conflicting way that could be used by a patched iostat...

Ray