Re: package maintainer without a package

I have been following EPEL for a while, but am yet to become a maintainer of anything. I would suggest submitting patches for the package via bugzilla which makes it easier for the current maintainers to implement the changes you want/need specifically. Any feedback you provide be it for changes, or verification of testing you've done makes you more than 'just a helper' and is appreciated by everyone.

I would suggest setting up an account via the FAS (Fedora Account System). This allows you to gain access to certain things like Fedora Hosted Trac pages, etc allowing you to contribute to any of the applications written/maintained by Fedora.

---
derks