EPEL Meeting? 2009-09-25

Well, I *kinda* hosted what turned out to be a non meeting and my
first experience with meetbot so no making fun! :)

We basically just did roll call and then called it because it was just
derks and I.

For good measure:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-09-25/fedora-meeting.2009-09-25-21.07.html
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-09-25/fedora-meeting.2009-09-25-21.07.txt
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-09-25/fedora-meeting.2009-09-25-21.07.log.html

P.S. - Think I got the hang of meetbot so if I need to run a meeting
again it won't be so chaotic .... I think :P

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com