Re: EPEL built against RHEL or CentOS?

Once upon a time, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge gmail com> said:
> So if anyone is at fault here, it is me.. so please direct all fewmets my way.

Don't take it as a flame, just take it as an honest question about
EPEL's target.  Either RHEL or CentOS has to be the #1 target (they
can't both be); I was trying to find out if there is a definitive
statement one way or the other (or if it was assumed, or what).

This would have been a moot point if RHEL hadn't broken the ABI
mid-release though. :-(
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>