Update on EPEL/RHEL package content

Paul W. Frields pfrields at redhat.com
Sat Apr 10 21:25:55 UTC 2010

I've sent email to maintainers of both RHEL 6 and EPEL 5 branches of
packages that are expected to appear in RHEL 6 as of a few weeks ago.
The email to each person has a list of their maintained packages that
are affected, and the counterpart person on the other branch.

The emails are simply meant to make sure that everyone is
communicating with each other.  This was something Kevin Fenzi, and
others in the EPEL weekly meetings, had told me would be useful in
advance of the RHEL public beta or final product.  Hope it's helpful,
and thank you again, EPEL community, for providing such high quality
content for EL users.