Re: RHEL 6 & EPEL

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Trevor Hemsley wrote:

Need to report a bug against bugzilla first because there is no RHEL6 category to report bugs against!

it should be here:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Enterprise%20Linux%206

I'm not entirely sure how you can deprecate cyrus and exim anyway.. How am I going to migrate 40+GB of
cyrus imap files to a different system?! And it's taken me years to get exim to work how I want it to...

One of the virtues of rhel is that you don't lose support for things right away. Rhel 5 should be around for quite a while.

-sv