RHEL6 beta repos for EPEL buildroots

Greetings.

Currently EPEL-6 builds from two RHEL6 beta repos:

5.90Server Beta
and
5.90Server Beta (Optional)

There are however a number more that exist:

5.90Workstation Beta
5.90Workstation Beta (Optional)
Clustered Storage Beta
High Availability Beta
Large Filesystem Beta
Load Balance Beta

I don't think EPEL should duplicate anything from any of these repos
either, and I think they should also be available to build against.
Would it be possible to add them to the external repos we build against?

I need the High Availability Beta to build heartbeat.
There are also others who need packages from workstation:
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3916
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3906

Dennis? How possible is this? ;)

The last 4 above don't have many packages in them.
Workstation might overlap with Server, but I would think taking the
newer should work.

Thoughts?