Re: Proposal on what packages can be in EPEL6

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:32:04 -0700
Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com> wrote:

...snip...

> Well, there's downsides to either. I guess just adding a ExclusiveArch
> isn't too much change, but it is change. Would it be bad just just
> import and rebuild them exactly from the src.rpm?
>
> We should spell out what we want here exactly for sure.

Replying to myself here. Obviously we do have to modify them because
the rhel ones have either Exclusivearch or Excludearch anyhow.

So, I think it would make sense to require adding:

ExclusiveArch: ppc64

to any rhel src.rpms that we rebuild for epel.