Re: RFE: add buildsys-build to comps, add buildsys macros to epel-release

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:08:59AM +0100, Till Maas wrote:

> Nevertheless, I am now trying to directly persuade the assignee of the
> redhat-release component to give me a statement of whether this will
> ever changed or not in RHEL, or maybe it will even be changed, which I
> somehow doubt, as it was not even changed for a stable Fedora release.

So I got confirmation that RHEL won't provide these macros:

Therefore just adding a buildsys-macros to EPEL seems to be the best
option to fix this. People who do not want to use EPEL can then still
use the groups repository instead of EPEL, because both can happily