rkhunter doesn't remove suspscan tmp files in /dev/shm

Alle,

	We have installed rkhunter (V1.3.6-2) from EPEL on our RHEL 5.4
machines and it appears that it does not remove the /dev/shm/suspscan.*
files it uses for the SUSPSCAN test, thus triggering a warning for said
test. AFAIK, this was a known bug that was supposed to be have been
fixed in V1.3.1.

Best Regards,
Camron

--