Re: nagios shipped by RedHat, but in a specific subscription channel

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Steve Traylen <steve traylen cern ch> wrote:

> Just to check these extra channels with nagios in for instance are not available
> from CentOS or similar are they? Moving to an expected base below EPEL that
> is bigger than CentOS will surly create a problem for many people.

No they are not available in the base channels of CentOS. To be
honest, I think those are the 'channels' we should stick to for
checking what is in or not in EPEL. It leads to other logic loops but
for the most part we can agree that is a good base to look at.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning