Re: nagios shipped by RedHat, but in a specific subscription channel

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 09:41:00AM -0800, Christopher wrote:
>> Possibly RH could use a one-higher Epoch in their channels.  Everybody
>> wins.
>
> That's the path of madness. Let's please not encourage it.

We also checked and rpm doesn't allow us to use an EPOCH of -1 (for
even more madness).

I think in the end, we are going to either rebuild what they have in
that channel OR not ship it. Joy.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning