Re: RFE: add buildsys-build to comps, add buildsys macros to epel-release

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:32:07AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:39:59 +0100
> Till Maas <opensource till name> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 09:23:03AM +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> >
> > > I just verified that at least the buildsys-build group is not
> > > synced to
> >
> > Sorry for the confusion, the buildsys-build group is synced, but still
> > progress needs to be made.
>
> So, what is left here? Adding macros to epel-release?

Yes, or some other package in EPEL.

> Whats the advantage of doing things that way again?

The mock config can be changed to not use this repo that only provides
unsigned RPMs:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/rhel5/i386/

Then one can a lot easier enable gpgcheck in the mock config. Currently
it involves downloading and auditing the rpms in above repo and mirror
it locally.

Regards
Till