Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I'm assuming these other packages failed to build.  Are the
> build failures available anywhere for me to look at?

There has currently been no automatic build, the preference at the last
EPEL meeting was for package maintainers to fire off the builds themselves.

It's also worth noting that the EL-6 branch came off F-12 *not* devel
given that we're still pre-GA it's probably worth updating packages to
their latest versions before EL-6 GA.

Mark