Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

On 07/08/2010 11:36 AM, Mark Chappell wrote:
Dear Package owner,

On Monday June 28th at the EPEL meeting on IRC we agreed to an initial
target date of August 15th for having all packages built for EL-6.

Below is a summary of EPEL packages for Enterprise Linux 6 that you own
which have not yet been built.

Owner: wolfy
ssmtp
I have a major upgrade in plan, I want to release a newer version. Hence I did not (and do not plan to) build the older version.

    manuel