Re: Requesting branch for gtkglarea2, but there's no review bug

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:20 +0200
Thomas Moschny <thomas moschny gmail com> wrote:

> 2010/7/8 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones redhat com>:
> > gtkglarea2 seems to have gone into Fedora without any visible
> > review. I'd like to request a branch (EL-6) for this package but I
> > need a review request bug to do that[1].

It looks like this is a package from back in the extras days. So it was
probibly reviewed on mailing list or in fedora.us.

See that same link:

"If a review ticket does not exist or you really cannot find it, then
creating a new bug is acceptable. In this case set component to
your package name, and version to rawhide."

So, file a bug on gtkglarea2 and ask if the fedora maintainer would
like to maintain in epel. If no answer in a week, set the cvs flag and
take ownership of the epel branch yourself. ;)