Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

> I would like to revert the EL-5 distribution back to its previous
> version; i.e.,
>       http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/cppad/EL-5/
> before its previous commit and previous
>      make tag
>      make build
> Is there a standard procedure for doing this ?

As far as the EPEL-5 distribution is concerned, if you didn't push the
update through bodhi, it's fine don't worry that it's gone into Koji.
I don't know CVS well enough to know how to cleanly revert (I
generally use Subversion or Git)

I've CCed in the EPEL devel list which almost certainly includes a
number of people more familiar with CVS than myself and can tell you
the two liner to revert back to the cppad-20080403-3_el5 tag.

Mark