Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

On 8 July 2010 18:36, Mark Chappell <tremble fedoraproject org> wrote:

Dear Package owner,

On Monday June 28th at the EPEL meeting on IRC we agreed to an initial
target date of August 15th for having all packages built for EL-6.

Below is a summary of EPEL packages for Enterprise Linux 6 that you own
which have not yet been built.

Owner: deebs
moreutils

moreutils has a dependency on  docbook2X, which has been removed from EL-6.  Working on getting this back in before I can successfully build moreutils.