Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
Mark Chappell wrote:
Dear Package owner,

On Monday June 28th at the EPEL meeting on IRC we agreed to an initial
target date of August 15th for having all packages built for EL-6.

Below is a summary of EPEL packages for Enterprise Linux 6 that you own
which have not yet been built.

Owner: jfearn

I just built this one.

perl-ParseLex

This one is in RHEL6, what should happen to it?

publican-fedora

Actually, checking in Brew revealed this got untagged from RHEL6.

I've built it, but it's limited to i686 & x86_64 arches. Publican in RHEL6 is limited to those arches because openjdk has that limitation and FOP, which publican uses, inherits that limitation.

FWIW publican itself, and the brand packages like publican-fedora, are actually noarch packages, but things blow up on RHEL6 if we don't limit it to the arches FOP is available on :(

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn redhat com>
Software Engineer