Searching EPEL maintainers for pidgin-sipe

Hi, all:

I keep getting requests to provide pidgin-sipe (Microsoft OCS server
support for pidgin) in EPEL. I don't run RHEL on my workstation, so
I'm reluctant to take this on, because I wouldn't be able to test the
packages -- which is kind of part of being a maintainer. Does anyone
want to maintain this for EPEL5 and EPEL6?

Cheers,
--
McGill University IT Security
Konstantin "Kay" Ryabitsev