Re: ppc is still a primary platform for epel-6?

On Tuesday, July 27, 2010 06:19:56 pm Farkas Levente wrote:
> hi,
> is ppc still a primary platform for epel-6?
> it seems from this build log that a noarch rpm can go to a ppc builder:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2355225&name=root.log

ppc no, ppc64 yes.  rhel 6 has switched the default userland on power arches
to ppc64,  there is compatability rpms for ppc however likely not enough for
EPEL's needs.  so epel-6 builds for i686, x86_64 and ppc64,  we could
potentially do s390x also if there is enough demand

Dennis