Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] What if I want to maintain ALL my packages on EPEL as from now on ?

Le vendredi 18 juin 2010 23:54:46, Chitlesh GOORAH a écrit :
> Hello there,
>
> It's been a while since I'm considering my commitment towards the FEL,
> since Fedora (this distribution) 's 6months development cycle is
> becoming a headache for me release after release.

Fully agree with what you think.
And as soon as RHEL-6 (CentOS of course) will be released, I won't make effort
to maintain the packages I own in Fedora.
I'm tired to be a distribution guinea pig, and as many people, I need a
distribution I can work with, for a long time without bad surprise.

Regards,
Alain