Re: Problems with libtdb/libtalloc

On 06/23/2010 12:17 AM, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 05:39:25PM -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 06:05:38PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Ray Van Dolson<rayvd bludgeon org>  wrote:
I haven't had the time to truly dig into this (will file a bug once I
do), but in light of recent discussion, thought I'd mention it.

When using the latest samba3x packages from RHEL 5.5 in tandem with the
libtdb/libtalloc packages from EPEL (which overwrite the RHEL provided
ones), winbindd goes into some sort of endless loop, consuming much
processor time.

Is this from the package in epel-testing or in epel default? If it is
the one in testing then we have another problem to look for.

Default.  Should've checked testing.  Will double back on this.

Yes, works fine with the version in -testing.  Sorry for the noise.

No problem. Would you mind adding positive karma at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libtalloc-2.0.1-7.el5

Please remember to log in first, so your karma is saved.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761

Delivering value year after year.