Re: EPEL-6 Plan of attack

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

I am advised by a customer from the JBoss side of our work that the 5.5 beta
is not visible to them, let alone a 6 beta

Well a 6 beta is not visible to anyone so thats an easy one :). If the
person has access to RHEL-5 versus just JBOSS then they should see the
beta. If they don't have access to that they shouldn't see the beta.

The customer's JBoss product package at the time in question included a full RHEL subscription ... out of scope here though; if they're interested, I assume they will ask

- R