OpenNebula package mantainer request

Hello,

We are about to release OpenNebula 2.0 [1], which is a Cloud Computing
framework, and we would like to include it in EPEL.

Is there anyone interested in being OpenNebula's package mantainer for EPEL?

If it helps, we have already built RPM packages, so we have a spec
file that works, but it should be reviewed by actual package
mantainers, since we didn't follow all the good practices listed in
the Fedora Packaging guidelines document.

Regards,
Jaime Melis

[1] http://opennebula.org