Re: Meeting Time

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 13:27, Michael Stahnke <mastahnke gmail com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Mark Chappell <tremble tremble org uk> wrote:
>> On 14 September 2010 20:31, Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com> wrote:
>>> Or would 19:30 work?
>
> I could do that, but I would often have to take a few minutes early from that.

OK a couple of things.

1) Very very few people ever talk on the meeting who aren't already
sitting #epel. I can see the "lets use the meeting room" but really
the channel seems just as good.

2) You guys accomplished more in that meeting I could not make than we
have done with me runniung it. If 1800 works.. I have no problem with
using it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.