Conversations with centos-devel

I sent a ping a while back on putting in a weight of 2000 for EPEL-6
and the general consensus was that it did not matter to them what we
did. [More or less.] So I would say that when we update the
epel-release next time to put it in the epel.repo. [And make sure we
announce it for partners.]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.