Re: EPEL 5 vitality

On 12/06/2011 12:38 PM, Leon Fauster wrote:
Hi all,

first at all - thanks for providing this enterprise repository!

I just want to ask about the "vitality" of the EPEL 5 repo.

E.g.:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/x86_64/repoview/libstatgrab.html

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/libstatgrab.html

I thought that, if a package is in general also a EPEL package, then it is
build for all supported distributions.
The packages are built depending on the will of their maintainers. IF ( and only if ) there is a maintainer, there might be a package. Therefore, depending on the interest of the maintainers, built attempts exist ( or not )