Creating a local yum repository - GPG-Keys ?

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jul 19 21:07:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:12:01 +0000 (UTC)
Dan White <ygor at comcast.net> top-posted:

> Thanks.
> Is there a way to do this with a "yum" command ?

Only way I know is to install (on the machine running reposync) a
package signed with that key from a repo that is configured with a
"gpgkey=" entry pointing to that key. Yum with then offer to import
that key and ask for confirmation.

Paul.